Boys Boys Boys

Boys Boys Boys
Costello Party of 5!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hopeless Blogger...........

HEELLLLOOOOO!!!!

If there is anyone that is even following this blog anymore here is new post just for you!

Ok so I could give a laundry list of reasons as to why it has been soooooo long since I have updated this but I will only give you a few; I got a new job, Jason has been out of town for work and being a single parent is awfully time consuming.

So where to start, lets start with this, a pic of lil man Chase


Guess who got their first hair cut?!?!?



He did AWESOME and he is so handsome. His brother on the other hand did not want to get his hair cut that day but he made it through.


Here is Chaser after his hair cut, doesnt this just melt your heart :)






Next the new job. If you dont know already I left Quality Lenders after 5 wonderful years and took a position with the Sioux Falls School District as a job coach. I am three weeks in and I LOVE IT! It was hard for me to put Chaser in daycare, with Coby already been going there for 6 months this made it much easier for me but I cannot wait until summertime when all 3 of us get to sleep in again together!


First day of the new job,






Coby was reluctant to get in the picture with us but we snapped one of him anyway







Here is something I have not see for a long time but I get to see everyday when taking our boyz to daycare


SUNRISE






So that folks in a nut shell is a couple of things that have been going on with us lately. I will attempt to get pictures up of the boyz in their Halloween costumes in the next few days but lets be honest here give me till at least Thanksgiving to get them on here.



Until next time, take care!







3 comments:

  1. Hey! I still follow your blog, so HA! Great to see pictures of the boys. I never got any pictures of them in their Halloween costumes though. I just wanted to let you know that you still have a fan of your blog. See you tomorrow! Love you all!
    Jeff and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan too! Keep it up!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camera with the Halloween pics wont let me upload to my computer!!!! What do I do????

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!