Boys Boys Boys

Boys Boys Boys
Costello Party of 5!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Short and Sweet

It seems like it has been awhile since I have been on here but can you believe it 28 weeks already! We had our 28 week appointment this morning unfortuantley there is not much to report. Baby C is doing very well, heartrate is keeping steady in the 150's and he/she is growing like a weed. My doctor said I am measuring at 30 weeks right now, since I am only at 28 weeks this can mean a few things. This baby is either going to be VERY 'healthy' and could beat his/her big brothers birthweight or we may get to meet Baby C sooner than we expected!! I am not going to start taking bets yet as to when he/she will be here but I will definitley look forward to sooner than later ;)

I did a glucose test today, got to drink some yummy orange drink and have my blood drawn but it will be a wek or so before we know the results. This test is done to check for gestational diabetes.

Sorry this post is not more exciting but you will be hearing from us again in 2 short weeks! YAY, I know you are all on the edge of your seat right?!?!

In two weeks we meet with our Perinatologist to have an ultrasound done to check Baby C's stomach. We will find out if his/her stomach still looks 'generous' or not and at that time we will discuss possible surgery after Baby is born. From here on out you will be seeing updates every 2 weeks of course until we closer to the end then it be weekly. That is all i have for now, take care and we will update again soon!!

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!